OT: HTML Editor/Formatting plugin for Eclipse

From: Jake MacMullin (jake.macmulli..siro.au)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 23:53:24 EDT

    Just wondering,

    Is anyone using a HTML Editor or Formatter with WOLips. I'm looking for
    something that'll make writing good HTML easy within Eclipse. However, it'd
    be nice if it understood (or at least didn't stip) webobjects tags. I've had
    a quick play with eclipsetidy, it seems ok but it seems to want all the
    pages to be full html pages (with <head> and <title> tags etc). Also, it
    doesn't have tag matching etc.

    So what does everyone else use?

    Regards,

    Jake MacMullin