Cayenne RC2 with EOModel fixes..

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 23:58:13 EDT

    Hi folks,

    I just wanted to mention that a new version of Cayenne is available for
    download from http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/ . Normally I never send
    Cayenne announcements to this list, but this release fixes a number of
    problems in wocompat package that reads EOModels, and is also used in
    "cgen" WOProject ant task.

    So if you had trouble reading your EOModels with cgen in the past, you
    can try using the new cayenne.jar and see if it works. Please report
    any problems via JIRA that Cayenne shares with WOProject/WOLips
    (http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10000). At
    some point I will switch WOProject to use new Cayenne, so any feedback
    on the new version is really appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Andrus