ssdd Installation Question

From: René Bock (boc..alient.de)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 09:48:54 EDT

    Hello again.

    I have to deploy my WOApplication as Single Directory Deployment,
    containing all the JAR files in the applications WEB-INF/lib
    directory. On the destiation host, WebObject ist NOT installed, so I'm
    forced to use this option.

    Is there any switch that i can use in the ant build file i can use to
    acomplish this task. Also I saw no way to provide the WO Licence Number
    required for this kind of installation.

    Thanx in advance for any hints.

            René Bock

    --
    salient GmbH – the interactive advantage
    Software Engineering

    http://www.salient.de – Telefon: 069/650096-18 – Fax: 069/650096-70