Re: ssdd Installation Question

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 12:23:12 EDT

    If you look in the build.xml file you will see there is an SSDD target
    already configured. It is just set not to run. Remove the conditional and
    you should be good to go. You might need to tweak the target to add your
    custom properties files and stuff like that.

    I'm not sure of the "official" way to put the correct license key in. Xcode
    had a place to enter the deployment license. I just added an ant task to
    copy the license key file to the JavaWebObjects.framework/Resources
    directory.

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation