Re: Keeps on rebuilding...

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 13:02:41 EDT

    I've had that problem occasionally. Usually killing Eclipse and
    starting over fixes it. Once, editing the PB.project file seemed to
    fix it. It is caused by some sort of weird build cycle. I also have a
    buggy plugin that I wrote that can reliably reproduce it. :-)

    Chuck

    --
    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those