Re: Keeps on rebuilding...

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 13:40:38 EDT

    Yes,

    A restart of Eclipse fixed it. I am getting toooo spoiled by OS X, I
    never seem to quit applications anymore. I seem to forget that
    restarting an application will sometimes fix things.

    Anyway, I was fooling around with these toggles, switches and
    preferences that all seem to toggle something that has the word "build"
    in it. So I started to get a bit confused.

      I can't seem to get just plain old manual build to work(nothing
    happens when I select build in the menu) and what does the toggle
    WOBuild do?

    -James