Re: Prototypes in Cayenne?

From: Denise Howard (dhowar..gp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 13:10:17 EDT

    Thanks Andrus--I just filed a feature request in JIRA.

    And I wouldn't say we're abandoning WebObjects--we're just trying to move
    toward tools that allow folks without WebObjects expertise to help with the
    workload! Cayenne is a step in that direction.

    Denise

    On 10/28/04 5:11 PM, "Andrus Adamchik" <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:

    > Hi Denise,
    >
    > I am all for it. Opening a JIRA feature request and/or posting your
    > ideas (if not the implementation) on Cayenne mailing list will go a
    > long way in making that a higher priority.
    >
    > Oh, and I don't want to go on the record advocating abandoning
    > WebObjects, as I am not (providing an alternative doesn't count ;-)).
    > Use what you feel is best for your business.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Andrus
    >

    > On Oct 28, 2004, at 7:45 PM, Denise Howard wrote:
    >> Are there any plans to support prototypes in Cayenne, as EOModeler
    >> does?
    >> Now that we are sold on the value of prototypes, this is the one hitch
    >> keeping us from dropping EOModeler in favor of Cayenne.
    >>
    >> Denise

    This message could have been secured by PGP Universal. To secure
    future messages from this sender, please click this link:

    woproject-dev@objectstyle.org">https://keys.pgp.com/b/b.e?r=woproject-dev@objectstyle.org