Re: Not Deploying {more info}

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 23:32:41 EDT

    You can read about it here:
    http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/ant/woapplication.html

    When I create a new wo app, I see a different build.xml than what I have in
    my own project. It looks like it is expecting principalClass to be
    defined in build.properties (or elsewhere). I've had it hard coded before,
    principalClass="Application".

    I don't know anything about this change, Ulrich will know.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net