Re: EOModels in Subdirectories

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 12:52:48 EST

    Where are the prototypes? I'm not clear: the model is in a framework
    which is in a subdirectory of the application?

    The place to start looking is the PB.project file. It contains search
    paths for frameworks and a list of the models in the app/framework.

    Chuck

    --
    Practical WebObjects - a book for intermediate WebObjects developers
    who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects, or those