Re: WOLips RC1 available for download

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 17:14:02 EST

    Hi,

    What's the upgrade procedure for the new version? Is it usual to uninstall
    the previous version and then install the new version, or can you just
    install the new version on top of the old version (beta 3)? I just installed
    the new version, but now my plug-ins and features directory have both
    versions in there. Is that ok? Or should I manually delete the older version
    files from plug-ins and features? The old version no longer shows up in
    "Manage Configuration...".

    By the way, are there release notes for this update?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100