More Path Wierdness

From: Kimball Larsen (kimbal..imballlarsen.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 11:19:44 EST

    I am trying to get my WO applications to use a particular framework.
    (This is related to my post earlier today in that this happens to be the
    same framework that won't expose it's sub frameworks to me.. )
    With this latest release of WOLips, whenever I include this framework,
    the app compiles correctly, and runs from the command line correctly,
    but when run w/in Eclipse, the classpath settings are hosed. Notice
    where it is looking for the JavaCVGBase.framework (Some items have been
    removed to protect my employer's IP, and I cleaned up the format for
    readability.):

     C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04\bin\javaw.exe -classpath
    "C:\src\workspace\{ApplicationName}\dist\{ApplicationName}.woa\Contents\Resources\Java\{ApplicationName}.jar;
    C:\src\workspace\{Framework1}\{Framework1}.framework\Resources\Java\{Framework1}.jar;
    C:\Documents and Settings\KLarsen\Roots\{Framework
    2}.framework\Resources\Java\{Framework 2}.jar; <--- This is the one
    causing me grief.... this framework is NOT in my Roots directory.. why
    is it looking there?
    C:\src\workspace\{Framework 3}\{Framework
    3}.framework\Resources\Java\{Framework 3}.jar;
    C:\src\workspace\{Framework 4}\{Framework
    4}.framework\Resources\Java\{Framework 4}.jar;
    C:\src\workspace\{Framework 5}\{Framework
    5}.framework\Resources\Java\{Framework 5}.jar;

    <snipped off the rest>

    Why is it looking in my home directory\Roots for a framework that is
    installed identically to all the others that it uses?

    Thanks!

    -- Kimball