Problem with classpath variable NEXT_ROOT

From: Gottfried Koschel (gog..oschel.org)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 04:41:31 EST

    Hi all,
    I've got a strange problem after installing the actual versions of eclipse
    (3.0) and wolips (both 1.1.0.90 RC 1 and 1.1.0.82 beta 3) on windows XP (on 2
    different PCs).

    Wolips seems not to read the NEXT_ROOT environment variable (though it is
    correctly set to c:/Apple). The classpath-variables (in
    eclipse-preferences/Java/Build Path/Classpath Variables) NEXT_ROOT and
    NEXT_SYSTEM_ROOT are both set to "\System". Changing them doesn't have an
    effect, because after restarting eclipse they are reset to that value.

    In consequense I am not able to access the WOFrameworks in my wo-applications.

    I did install eclipse/wolips on some other machines without any problem.

    I don't have an idea where to look, did someone have any suggestions ?

    Thx,
    gottfried.

    PS: WebObjects is Version 5.2.3