Re: Eclipse Keeps on rebuilding...

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 23:50:01 EST

    Hi Chuck,

    If I remember correctly, I seem to recall this occurring with the Subclipse
    Subversion plug-in for Eclipse. It's been a long time since I tried it
    though. I gave up on it and now just use SvnX. So maybe there is something
    incompatible with the plug-ins and WOLips.

    Brendan Duddridge

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100
    239 - 10th Ave SE