Re: wolips install problem

From: Ulrich Kφster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 07:27:31 EST

    Moin Erdin,

    the problem is that the *Classpath.txt generated by WOLips/WOProject
    contains an empty String for the Application class.

    If you change the line with the Application class.(# ApplicationClass
    == Application for instance) your app should start.

    To get rid of that problem:
    1. Make sure that the build.xml is up to date. You could update it with
    WOLips Tools context menu. (The entry in the context menu overwrites
    your build.xml. In the case you've changed it manually. Create a new
    project and merge the build.xml manually.)
    2. Enter the Application class on the WOLips Build properties page.

    Ulrich