Re: When installing: WOLips (1.1.0.90) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.jdt.core". [solved]

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..efsyn.is)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 11:15:54 EST

    D'OH! Of course that was the problem. I thought I had the SDK, since
    the package was named "Eclipse-platform-SDK", but apparently that
    wasn't enough.
    Now everything works perfectly.

    Thanks!
    - Hugi

    // Hugi Thordarson
    // Development mgr.
    // Vefsyn hf. - development, analysis, marketing
    // http://www.vefsyn.com/