Re: EOModels are getting deleted from Resources folder

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 12:25:13 EST

    Moin Tom,

    it looks like a bug in a previous version of WOLips, where the default
    patternsets excludes EOMoldels.

    Could you try the following.

    (I'll assume that your EOModel is within the App. If not replace the
    word App with Framework in the lines below.)

    Make a backup of the patternset in the woproject folder.
    Create a new App.
    Copy the patternsets from the new App to the old App.
    Delete the new App.

    Add your custom pattern.

    Let me know if the problem is solved.

    Ulrich