Re: Models not found in Direct2Web-App

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..harmaline.de)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 14:38:57 EST

    "Ulrich Köster" <ulric..bjectstyle.org> wrote:

    > Does WOLips copy the models to the target?
    > If not check the include/exclude files.

    Yep. The frameworks are fine. I have tested the frameworks with a new
    application.

    > Does WOLips invoke a build?

    Yep.

    > Is the Framework referenced as a java project on the java buildpath?

    In Properties --> Java Build Path --> Libraries --> WOFrameworks

    > Is the framework included in the NSProjectSearchPath?
    > You could use the output from the app to verify it.

    [2004-12-09 20:22:16 CET] <main> NSProjectSearchPath=(..,../..)

    I think this is not, what you expected?

    The problem is now, that I have changed the framework in the meantime as I
    switched temporarily back to Xcode for my testing.

    This could cause lots of other problems with the application, so I'm not
    sure whether all this will help you.

    But I have one more question: is it a known problem, that Eclipse doesn't
    delete EOModels in the installed framework? EOModels which I have deleted
    from the project.

    cug