webserver resources not found

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 11:22:22 EST

    Hi,

    Eclipse 2.3, WO 5.1.3, Oracle 9

    it would be great, if you could help me out of that:

    I'm struggling with the old known webserver-resources problem.
    I've just imported an old PB-project into eclipse. Everything works fine
    (after reupdating files because eclipse emptying all wo directories).
    The build.xml works fine: the webserver resources are copied to the
    correct directory(*.woa/Contents/WebServerResources). If I start the
    .cmd Script by hand (Win 2k) the images show up as expected. Starting
    the application per "Run" from Eclipse the images are missing! A
    parallel application which seems to have the same setting works fine
    both ways.

    Any help greatly appriciated as it drives me nuts!
    TIA
    Susanne

    --
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuSuite Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    fon +49(0)30 69 004 - 143 fax +49(0)30 69 004 - 101 mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de web http://www.interActive-Systems.de