Troubles With JBOSS Deploy : WOLips 1.1.0.90/Eclipse 3.0.1 /JBoss 4.0.0

From: James Seigel (james.seige..rx-ca.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 12:09:48 EST

    Newbie question here.

    I was wondering if anyone could give a tiny tutorial on how to
    successfully build a hello world app, and deploy it to jboss and have
    it run?

    I have been working away trying to get this to work and have been
    running into some small things like:

    0. Created new WOApplication from the wizard in eclipse and wolips.
    Try to build and/or install and then drag the war to where I have jboss
    installed.

    1. It appears that the "APPROOT" variable isn't getting expanded in the
    class path when jboss tries to run the war. --> looks like this as an
    example: "
    /Applications/jboss-4.0.0/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp30976JBossTest2-
    exp.war/WEB-INFAPPROOT/Resources/Java/jbosstest2.jar"

    2. Well that is where I have gotten to. It appeared that I had to
    specify the main class in a property file somewhere "Application"

    Thank you in advance.

    Cheers
    James.