Re: Troubles With JBOSS Deploy : WOLips 1.1.0.90/Eclipse 3.0.1 /JBoss 4.0.0

From: James Seigel (james.seige..rx-ca.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 13:16:57 EST

    Benjamin in Chicago!

    So I tried building and dropping the war into a 3.2.6 container and I
    am still having the same issue. I look forward to seeing you notes and
    augmenting them as necessary for the non-xcode environment.

    If anyone else out there has had a success building a hello world woapp
    with eclipse and wolips and deploying it to jboss, please point out any
    of the obvious mods needed, It would be hugely appreciated.

    Thanks again. And good luck with you iBook I hope it was nothing
    serious!

    Cheers
    James.
    ---almost jbossed out.