Re: WOLips (Eclipse 3.0.1) Linux Launch Classpath Problem

From: Ralf Liebenow (ral..heco.de)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 13:26:38 EST

    Hi !

    The .woa directory is the working directory of the launch
    ("Use default working directory" is checked and that points to
     ${working_dir_loc_WOLips:X} which is the .woa directory)

    The Problem with .woa and .framework not in the ClassPath is,
    that NSBundle does not find them, and NSBundle is used massively by
    WO to load Resources such as eomodels, WebComponents etc. it is not
    sufficent to have the jar files in the classpath.

    Alternatively these could be specified by the System property
    "com.webobjects.classpath" but I dunno if thats the way it is used by
    the WOLips launcher.

    Ah .. just FYI: I created the launch configuration with the WOLips
    WOApplication launch Type, and verified, that my Framework Y is listed
    in the Classpath section (it is under User Entries and there listed under my
    Application X along with WOFrameworks and some jar files).

       Greetings
         Ralf

    --
    theCode AG