Re: WOLips (Eclipse 3.0.1) Linux Launch Classpath Problem

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 13:39:35 EST

    Hi Ralph,

    At 07:26 PM 10/12/2004 +0100, Ralf Liebenow wrote:

    >The .woa directory is the working directory of the launch
    >("Use default working directory" is checked and that points to
    > ${working_dir_loc_WOLips:X} which is the .woa directory)

    I don't know if symbolic paths work for that. I usually just browse the
    workspace. If you know that it works...

    >The Problem with .woa and .framework not in the ClassPath is,
    >that NSBundle does not find them, and NSBundle is used massively by
    >WO to load Resources such as eomodels, WebComponents etc. it is not
    >sufficent to have the jar files in the classpath.

    Yes, I am rather familiar with NSBundle. And it does, in fact, rely an
    awful lot on paths relative to .woa/Contents/Resources/Java/app.jar and
    .framework/Resources/Java/framework.jar and

    >Ah .. just FYI: I created the launch configuration with the WOLips
    >WOApplication launch Type, and verified, that my Framework Y is listed
    >in the Classpath section (it is under User Entries and there listed under my
    >Application X along with WOFrameworks and some jar files).
    No. Not the framework project or the .framework folder -- the jar file
    inside the framework at .framework/Resources/Java is what you need.

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net