Re: WOLips (Eclipse 3.0.1) Linux Launch Classpath Problem

From: Ralf Liebenow (ral..heco.de)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 16:10:34 EST

    Hi !

    Well ... my app just did not find for example the Action Handler
    classes, because WO loads those through NSBundle and not directly through the
    java class loader.

    Adding the Frameworks to the debug class path manually did not work
    (I tried every ordering).

    But I got it running (with much handy work):

    For example the Application is named X and uses Frameworks Y and Z (from the
    eclipse workspace, not ready deployed Frameworks),
    I needed to put the following Variables in my classpath to make it work:

    ${working_dir_loc_WOLips:X} // this translates to the .woa Path of the app
    ${workspace_loc}/Y/build/Y.framework/Resources/Java
    ${workspace_loc}/Z/build/Z.framework/Resources/Java

    Only after then things like NSBundle.bundleForClass(CLASS_FROM_FRAMEWORK_Y)
    do work.

    The launcher by default only adds:
    X/bin
    Y/bin
    Z/bin

    But this is not recognized by the Bundle class loader ...

    Perhaps someone can tell me what the difference of the classes in
    X/bin and the classes in X/build/X.woa/Contents/Resources/Java is.
    They seem to be identical on my platform ...

      Greetings
        Ralf

    --
    theCode AG