XCode Project File Bug

From: Mike Jackson (maillis..luequartz.net)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 10:04:27 EST

    Not sure where to file a bug since I am new here so I'll post here and
    then let some one redirect me to the proper place.
        Brand new installation of Eclipse 3.0.1 with installation of WOLipse
    1.1.0.90-rc1. Created a new WOApplication in Eclipse. It built and
    launched fine. BUT when I opened the HelloWorld.xcode project file with
    xcode and tried to build and launch it from Xcode there were lots of
    build errors. Turns out that the source files (*.java) were added to
    the HelloWorld Target INSTEAD of the Application Server Target in
    Xcode. Once the files were reassigned to the proper target then the
    build proceeded normally and launched and ran just fine.

    So if some one would like to fix that in the next RC that would be
    great.

    Mike Jackson
    mike at bluequartz dot net