Re: XCode Project File Bug

From: Mike Jackson (maillis..luequartz.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 07:35:24 EST

    Hello Anjo. Thanks for the quick reply. Without looking at the
    WOLipse/WOProject source code I am going to make a statement which may
    or may not be the best thing to do here.
       Why not fix the problem? From the outside it would seem that in your
    code you are simply adding the source files to the wrong build target.
    How hard can that be to change the source to reflect this. The wonder
    team has obviously been able to reverse engineer the .xcode project
    file with the proper targets, so why not just do the last part and have
    the source files put into the proper target? Or is there a greater
    compatibility problem that I am just not aware of coming from the
    outside? I just seems like such a simple fix. Again. I have not looked
    at the source for WOLipse so I am going going on assumptions which
    might be dangerous ones.

    Mike Jackson.