EOModels and Eclipse Question

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 10:19:35 EST

    OK -

    I have read and re-read the section in Practical WebObjects and of
    course EOModeler help.

    Nowhere did I ever find that you could have two models in the same
    project and the one
    model would see the other's prototypes. Ok, so I finally figured that
    out.

    Now my question is do I put my prototypes in the same model in eclipse
    or do I put them in
    separate models in Eclipse? Finally, do I need a separate framework for
    them, or is that just
    a convenience for future projects? I need one for MySQL and another for
    DB2 (As an aside has
    anyone created a DB2 prototype entity?).

    Just trying to go a bit slow here and trying to understand a bit more
    about the structure
    of where these EOModels go with Eclipse.

    Thanks again.
    James Cicenia