Re: WOLips (Eclipse 3.0.1) Linux Launch Classpath Problem

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 12:31:44 EST

    Moin Ralf,

    cd to workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.debug.core/.launches

    The files should look like this one:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <launchConfiguration
    type="org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.WOLocalJavaApplication">
    <stringAttribute key="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.MAIN_TYPE"
    value="Application"/>
    <stringAttribute key="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.PROJECT_ATTR"
    value="HelloWOrld"/>
    <stringAttribute key="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.CLASSPATH_PROVIDER"
    value="org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.WORuntimeClasspathProvider"/>
    </launchConfiguration>

    If the file does not start with:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <launchConfiguration
    type="org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.WOLocalJavaApplication">
    Ignore it.

    Important is the runtime classpath provider.

    Ulrich