RE: EOModels and Eclipse Question

From: Clark, Igor (Igor.Clar..strazeneca.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 10:47:28 EST

    That's what I do, I have an EOModel called EOModelSupport containing
    EOPrototypes in and then include that in other projects.

    I think I'm cheating a bit though because I have the prototype EOModel in a
    framework project, which I build and install under
    /Local/Library/Frameworks, and then link to the installed version in my
    application and other framework projects.

    I'm not sure if there's a way just to link to the other projects in the
    workspace in a particular project - if so would this fix the problem that I
    have to rebuild/install frameworks and then refresh the application project
    to see changes in the framework? Perhaps the WOLips gurus can tell me!

    Thanks
    Igor