Re: XCode Project File Bug

From: Mike Jackson (maillis..luequartz.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 17:00:37 EST

    OK.. I'll go for that explanation. I think I am getting confused on
    some basic ideas behind WOLipse though. I created the usual HelloWorld
    WOApplication to test out WOLipse. Things seem to work fine. Building
    and running from Eclipse is something new that I could definitely get
    used to ;-). BUT when I opened up Main.wo in WOBuilder none of the
    usual class variables/methods showed up? Usually there is "Application"
    and "Session" objects in the lower part of the WOBuilder window. Where
    are these at? If I open the project with Xcode then the "Application"
    and "Session" selections suddenly appear? I am sure I am missing
    something very basic here that I just am not seeing in the
    documentation.

    Mike Jackson