Re: webserver resources not found

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 04:45:52 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    sorry for answering late, just been hold down by business..

    Ulrich Köster schrieb:
    > Moin Susanne,
    >
    > to get rid of the "waiting for ........" issue make sure that you use
    > the latest JVM 1.4.*.
    > Try to turn off the ant output. (With the little ant icon in the WOLips
    > perspective.)

    I'm using JDK 1.4.2_05.
    > It's easier for me to support the latest release of WOLips and Eclipse.

    Thats plain clear ;-)
    I fall back to Eclipse 2.3 because on my other machine this works fine
    and I' very satisfied with it ( and no need to learn something new ;-)

    Reading some other posts I suppose my problem could be related to a
    classpath issue because images are searched by NSBundle and that relies
    on classpath settings? If only WO would tell me where it looks for the
    images instead of this incredible "error_not_found" messages which is as
      usesless as it could be!

    Anyway thanks for your thoughts,
    Susanne

    --
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuSuite Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    fon +49(0)30 69 004 - 143 fax +49(0)30 69 004 - 101 mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de web http://www.interActive-Systems.de