Re: output/classes/* as CLASSES in PB.project

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 14:09:05 EST

    Some more info...

    The directory output/classes is created when I build the project with
    ant from the commandline. When developling I'm using incremental
    builder in eclipse.

    When I delete the output directory and then update the PB.project file
    the output/classes/*.class stuff is not included (which is not so
    strange since the files isn't there :)

    When I then build the project again from the commendline and the
    output-directory is created I get the output/classes/*.class stuff back
    again when updating PB.project.

    -Kaj :)