Re: Problems installing WOLips 1.1.0.103

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 13:52:56 EST

    Could you try the following:

    1. Quit Eclipse.
    2. Move everything from the features and plugins folder starting with
    org.objectstyle.wolips...... to another folder.
    3. Delete everything from the eclipse/configuration folder except the
    configuration.
    4. Start Eclipse. Eclipse complains about some views.
    5. Install WOLips from the localsite or the remote site
    (http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/update/)
    6. Restart Eclipse
    7. Reset the WOLips perspective

    Step by step instruction for installing from the remote site:
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/helloworld/helloworld3.html

    If you still not able to install WOLips, quit eclipse, copy the files
    back to the plugins and features folder and redo step 3, 6 and 7 to
    return to the previous version.

    Ulrich