How do I add a Framework to a WOLips project in Eclipse 3.0.1?

From: Ryan Perry (ryfa..reeshell.org)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2005 - 23:49:42 EST

    Hi all,

    I am new to Eclipse and WOLips development, but have built a few
    applications and frameworks using XCode.  I'd like to link to a couple
    of WebObjects frameworks from a new WOLips application I'm building in
    Eclipse 3.0.1, but I don't understand how that's supposed to be done.
    Is there a reference that I'm missing, or can someone on this list
    explain to me how this is supposed to work?

    Thanks,

    Ryan