Newbe Question

From: nic..nfocus-software.com
Date: Sun Jan 23 2005 - 10:44:49 EST

    Thanks for creating such a cool plug-in for Eclipse. Being to
    new to WO, it helps being able to code in a IDE that I am
    familiar with. I have one question however, as of WO 5.2 it
    should be possible to build WO web apps for JBoss/Tomcat etc.
    Does WOLips support this ? In trying out the projects it was
    not clear what I needed to do to get an ear/war file built.

    Thanks for you time.

    Nick Rathke