Re: Newbe Question

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 04:36:21 EST

    nic..nfocus-software.com wrote:
    > Thanks for creating such a cool plug-in for Eclipse. Being to
    > new to WO, it helps being able to code in a IDE that I am
    > familiar with. I have one question however, as of WO 5.2 it
    > should be possible to build WO web apps for JBoss/Tomcat etc.
    > Does WOLips support this ?

    Yes, there is some support i the generated build.xml Ant script.

    > In trying out the projects it was
    > not clear what I needed to do to get an ear/war file built.

    I am not sure about the requirements myself -- I think you'll need a
    deployment license in a file called LICENSE.

    If you want a .war File, you might want to use the target "war", there
    is also a target ssdd. You'll have to activate the targets, but there
    are comments explaining how you can do that.

    HTH

    Harald