Re: import default package?

From: Ralf Liebenow (ral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 11:31:46 EST

    Hello !

    Just an addon information:

    We solved the problem with the default package temporarily by setting:
      Window->Preferences->Java->Compiler->Compliance and Classfiles
        Compiler compliance level 1.3

    With this setting one can use JDK 1.4 classes, and the default Package
    import.

    But there are some other subtle differences between 1.3 and 1.4
    compliance (which one usually will not hit), so it is advisable
    to upgade the classes to live in packages ... but with the setting to
    1.3 you have more time to migrate ...

      Ralf

    --
    theCode AG