Re: No template found for component? Ghost bundles.

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 09:19:35 EST

    I answer my own post:

    It seems that sometimes during refactoring or when deleting
    WOComponents (on MacOS X), Eclipse deletes the content of the
    component.wo bundle but not the bundle itself in the build folder.
    That's what happened to me: "TDComponent.wo" was where it should not
    have been, and it was empty... Deleting this "ghost bundle" solved the
    problem.

    That's only a very small amount of wasted time compared to the time I
    wasted because of XCode, but still unpleasant.

    JPM.