Re: import default package?

From: Susanne Schneider (Susanne.Schneide..nterActive-Systems.de)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 12:27:26 EST

    Hello Ulrich,

    many thanks for your reply. I remember that recommodation from my start
    with Eclipse. Comparing my actual settings i'v found out my
    import-setting is "1". I will change this and will have a closer look at
    the PB.project.

    Regards,
    Suanne

    --
    Susanne Schneider
    Coordinator secuSuite Development

    iAS interActive Systems GmbH Dieffenbachstraße 33 c, D-10967 Berlin

    fon +49(0)30 69 004 - 143 fax +49(0)30 69 004 - 101 mail susanne.schneide..nterActive-Systems.de web http://www.interActive-Systems.de