change signatures for fields and methods

From: christian mühlethaler (christia..tudiosendai.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2005 - 11:32:38 EST

    Hi,
    I just migrated a big webobjects application from xcode to eclipse
    /woproject.
    Wonderful!

    No it's time to refactor it... First I would packages all my java
    classes.
    The thing is they have a lot of protected and even package private
    fields and methods.
    Do you know an easy way to change the package-private signature to
    public?

    Is there a way to do this with eclipse board tools?

    Thank you,
    Christian