Re: change signatures for fields and methods

From: christian mühlethaler (christia..tudiosendai.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 03:06:12 EST

    Susanne, thank you for your answer.

    A lot of my package private fields and methods are called from the
    corresponding .wo component. This only works if the java File is in the
    default package. Unfortunately Eclipse can't detect this as error on
    compile time. So the quick-fix suggestion can't be used in this case.

    your other suggestion with the refactoring method "change method
    signature" only works for methods and not on fields.

    So I need a Script that completes every
    "boolean isNew;" in each class file to "public boolean isNew;"

    Has somebody a solution or a suggestion on this to share?

    Christian