Re: change signatures for fields and methods

From: Frank Caputo (frank.caput..luster9.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 03:51:56 EST

    Hi Christian,

    simply put a class called KeyValueCodingProtectedAccessor into all your
    new packages. About the implementation have a look at Project Wonder.
    They have these classes for com.webobjects.woextensions, eocontrol and
    eoaccess. I guess you can simply copy and paste them and change the package.

    Ciao Frank