Fwd: include WebServerResources is not functioning ...

From: Stephen White (stephe..ops.se)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 09:03:55 EST

       --- the forwarded message follows ---

    attached mail follows:

    Hi All,
    can't get the "include WebServerResources" menu option to
    work( right click on gif in package explorer, WOLips, then
    include as WebResource ).
    It does not get added to my PB.project file although when
    building with ant its all fine ( woproject dir with
    includes and excludes .properties ).
    Although not so fine if I try and run/debug the app in
    eclipse as these resources are not included.
    Actually it also doesn't work for include resources.
    My config is as below :
    WOLips1.1.0.102
    tried it out in both 3.01 and 3.1M4 on Windows
    JDK : j2sdk1.4.2_05
    I can obviously add these by hand ( to PB.project ) but
    was hoping that someone might inform me as to the errors
    of my ways...
    Look forward to your replies,
    Stephen.