Newbie More WOBuilder Probs

From: Ray Gauss II (ra..ightsassist.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2005 - 09:33:14 EST

    OS X 10.3.7
    WO 5.2.3
    Eclipse 3.0.1
    WOLips 1.1.0.102RC2
    WOProject 1.1.0.102RC2

    Same problem I've seen in the list several times, WOBuilder will not
    show the class browser. No session or application, no variables from
    the Component's file.

    I've searched the lists and tried everything I could find there:

    * at the end of imports

    "Number of imports needed for .*" set to 0, 1, and 2 (all of those
    recommendations have appeared in either the list or built-in docs,
    which should it be?) and after each of those running Organizing Imports
    on the src folder.

    Checked the PB.project file, looks OK, no stray commas. Not sure what
    else to be looking for there.

    This happens on projects created from the WOApplication wizard. Just
    creating a simple HelloWorld app and opening WOBuilder for Main.

    Any suggestions? Thanks.