Draging a gif image to WO Builder

From: Fabrice Pipart (fabric..asyshadow.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:47:33 EST

    Hello !

    I am currently trying WOLips to see if it would fit all my needs
    I followed all the steps of
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/helloworld.html
    But at step 28
    (http://objectstyle.org/woproject/helloworld/helloworld28.html) the
    drag and drop of the gif file into WO Builder did not work.
    I found that to do that I had to follow the steps described here :
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html
    I extracted the .frameworks using pacifist into the correct place.
    But it still does not work :(
    Though now I do not have in WO Builder the "Could not find project"
    warning any more.
    When I drag the gif from Eclipse I now have a small rectangle I did not
    have before (I think) but nothing is inserted when I drop.

    My configuration is :
    Eclipse 3.0.1
    WebObjects 5.2.2 (I switched back from 5.2.3 using the uninstaller)
    WOLips 1.1.0.102

    Does any one have an idea?
    Am I missing something?

    Fabrice Pipart