Re: WOLips vs. WebObjectBuilder

From: Stefan Andiel (stefan.andie..mx.de)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 04:07:25 EST

    Thank you for this advice. It works fine. I have also the same problem
    as you, but your point of view in that case is right.

    Thanks Stefan

    Markus Ruggiero wrote:

    > I had the same problem and the only way I could solve it was
    > implementing the hack from the WOLips site
    > (http://www.objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips.html) wich should not be
    > necessary according to the web site. Copied the two frameworks from an
    > older WO installer and created the symlinks. Now WOBuilder works fine
    > inside WOLips but EOModeler is broken (crashes) when I invoke it
    > outside of Eclipse and try to create a new model (File->new). Works
    > from within Eclipse. There seems to be a problem with those two
    > frameworks not going together with the latest WO version. I can live
    > with this because when I create a new model I am doing this usually
    > from within a project in eclipse.
    >
    > Running the latest versions of Eclipse (3.0.1) WOLips (1.1.0.102. RC
    > 2) and WO (5.2.3) on OS X 10.3.7
    >
    > ---markus---

    Stefan Andiel, Computer Scientist Software Development
    ACADEMY GmbH & Co.KG, Industriestr. 165, 50999 Cologne, Germany
    Fon: +49 2236 3249-0 Fax: +49 2236 3249-29 http://www.academy.de