Problem with Framework-build (Missing Properties file)

From: A. Schneider (netarchitect..mx.de)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 15:27:01 EST

    Hi all,

    I have a strange problem. I have one framework which contains a directory with all property-files for our
    application.

    I switched the build of all Frameworks and Applications to Ant with WOProject´s Ant-Tasks. If I build and install
    the frameworks and apps the apps cannot read the property-files.

    If I build this with ProjectBuilder everything works fine.

    I noticed that the difference between the two framework-builds is the file my.framework/Resources/Properties. This
    one is missing from the Ant-build but is there if I build it with ProjectBuilder.

    If I copy this Properties-file (which is basically empty since everything is commented out) to the framework made by
    Ant the apps can find the property-files (located under my.framework/Resources/configuration/sample.props).

    Is there a way that WOProject creates such a file by default or do I have to manually copy a file to each
    Resources-directory for every framework? Temp workaround was to copy that file just to that one framework but I fear
    the problem can pop up at other times as well.

    Btw, I only use the Ant-Tasks from WOProject and are not using Eclipse/WOLips.

    Cheers
    Alex