[ANN] WOComponentRenamer plugin

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 02:23:07 EST

    I got tired of having to manually rename .wo/.wod/.html/.api files when
    I refactored my java WOComponent files, so I finally broke down and
    made an Eclipse plugin for it. For anyone else who might find this to
    be helpful, I've posted the plugin and the source on
    http://www.mdimension.com/eclipse/index.html . Essentially the plugin
    attaches to the java class refactoring extension point and does a
    project search for .api and .wo resources that have the same name as
    the original class name and renames them (and the corresponding files
    in the .wo folder) to the new class name. Let me know if you run into
    any snags, but it appears to be working in my environment at the
    moment. This plugin was developed in Eclipse 3.1M4, though I think it
    should work fine in any Eclipse 3.0+ environment.

    Mike