Re: [ANN] WOComponentRenamer plugin

From: Geoff Hopson (ghopso..ac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 05:43:48 EST

    I used to find that subclipse slowed my 'eclipse experience' down too
    much. Even with all the 'decoration' checking switched off. MAybe
    subclipse has improved? I must admit that I drop down to the command
    line to do most of my subversion stuff now. Oh, and I use jsvn as well -
    that works pretty well. And TortoiseSVN in windows. If I have to.

    But thanks for the plugin - I posted the bug on jira a while ago now.
    Glad someone has made the effort.

    Geoff