Re: [ANN] WOComponentRenamer plugin

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 09:07:21 EST

    Hi Mike,

    Am 09.02.2005 um 14:36 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > OK .. Try this one and tell me how it works for SVN. (
    > http://www.mdimension.com/eclipse ) If someone could test it with the
    > SVN plugin and without the SVN plugin to make sure it doesn't blow up
    > either one that would be good.

    Yep, it works.

    > So one notable thing about this version -- I actually create a new
    > folder and copy over the .html, .woo, and .wod file. Does anyone keep
    > OTHER files in their .wo folder? If so, let me know because I need to
    > generalize the new folder creation a bit if so. At the moment it
    > would toss anything that it doesn't know about.

    I guess you could put a tiff in there to show in WOBuilder, but I never
    a saw a custom component that made use of that.

    > As far as contributing this to WOLips, if people find this to be
    > useful, absolutely ...

    Cool! Its a very useful tool, so I'll try to integrate it. But
    currently the source build refuses to install because: WOLips
    (1.1.0.106) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.core.runtime".

    No idea what's happening here :(

    Cheers, Anjo