Re: javadoc and src location

From: logan.allre..onvergys.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 13:14:36 EST

    I got around this in our somewhat complex app/framework issue by creating
    WOLips projects out of all of the frameworks and including them as project
    dependencies instead of using the installed frameworks. I may have had to
    twiddle and tweak the debug launch configuration to get them in the right
    order on the search path, but I know I did get our 3 apps using 13
    frameworks so I could go into the source instead of the class files on
    debug and while coding.

    This was also on Windows, so that may make a difference, though I don't
    think it should. I'm not in front of my Windows box right now to look at
    the specific configuration, but if you need more info, I can look up how I
    did it.

    Logan Allred

    Donna McGahan <dym..utreach.psu.edu>
    02/09/2005 06:03 PM

            cc:
            Subject: Re: javadoc and src location

    Ulrich,

    I was hoping this Eclipse build might fix the issue with specifying
    Source in WOFrameworks. Unfortunately, no luck.

    Mac OS X Panther
    Eclipse Integration Build 20050209
    WOLips 1.1.0.102 RC2

    Are there any plans in the future to fix this issue? We have some
    complex framework/project setups and I would love to get Debug mode
    referencing java files instead of class files.

    Thanks,
    Donna